Corporal Punishment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corporal Punishment

Corporal Punishments Official Website!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Home Page!!
Visit My Website

Rambo = Thief

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rambo

Rambo

Registration date : 2008-12-31

Rambo = Thief Empty
PostSubject: Rambo = Thief   Rambo = Thief Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:59 am

I love how people who I thought were my friends would stab me in the back and accuse me of being a thief. So I wont mention any names...no I will mention names. REAPER & the Judas Iscariots. Sounds like the perfect Team Name for the people who supposedly could not afford to play due to work. But guess who ALL was there at the Pyrates game in houston. Yup ALL OF them. But thats not the point.

Now after ALL of the Drama, Jon wants to pin something else on me. Now I am a thief, because I had a game comp and told monkey that he could have it and play in my stead, Im a thief, last time I checked I worked for the comp, and could use it as I saw fit. Whether it was using it to play a game, selling it for game value, or wiping my ass with it and plastering the shitty card to the Tactical Paintball truck. Now I am not pissed or angry, I am perplexed at what else Jon is going to pull out of his cornhole and try and nail/pin on me. Even though I have not been there since Bin Laden. No, I take that back, the last time I was there I helped Matt & Shannon move.

So Jon, what else you got up there in the ol corn hole eh? Wanna blame me for something else, like oh Mother Nature? Or Hey if your water gets shut off from lack off no payment wanna pin that on me too?

Now you would figure that Jon should have enough on his plate then to fuck around with me, but I guess he's got a hard on for me or something. Too bad he does not know I am the one person you dont fuck with. But I guess if he had taken the time to get to know me and befriend me like everyone else out at tactical did then hmmmm maybe he would know that. But I would be willing to bet money that if I stood in front of him now, he could not put my name to my face. I could tell him my name is mmm.....Jim or Frank or Max. I mean fuck I have only been going out there for a couple years, I have only helped Matt countless times. I have only helped Jon with countless stuff, but the one person who gave a fuck about that field is now gone. But hey whatever. Jon will NEVER be able to replace Matt. In two years, going out there almost every weekend, I gained a really good friend, a best friend.

Can I say that about Jon, nope. Hes to busy with his thumb in his mouth whining and crying about me. ::Gibbs Smack to Jon:: Grow up! Change your tampon! Wipe those tears! Suck it up!

Now I will say this Jon does have his little group of friends, who, as a matter of factly runs his forum for him. Like the Admins or even the Mods. Hey thats, cool, Im not going to kiss his CORN hole to become his friend. If thats the case he can kiss mine. affraid Thats right I said K I S S M Y A S S!
Back to top Go down
https://corporalpunishment.darkbb.com
Rambo

Rambo

Rambo = Thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambo = Thief   Rambo = Thief Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:12 am

So I say F U C K ALL YOU HATERZ

Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

Rambo = Thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambo = Thief   Rambo = Thief Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:17 pm

Ooo I like those as well thanks JT
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Registration date : 2009-04-05

Rambo = Thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambo = Thief   Rambo = Thief Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:24 pm

Thats crap, if you earned it honestly (which you did) then its yours to give away as long as you fallow the rules (which you also did)
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

Rambo = Thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambo = Thief   Rambo = Thief Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:55 pm

Just go's to show that all the work corporal punishment did around the field ment nothing i guess....

Damn haterz hahha
Back to top Go down

Rambo = Thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambo = Thief   Rambo = Thief Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:16 am

bummer. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Duhon_robert

Registration date : 2009-06-11

Rambo = Thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambo = Thief   Rambo = Thief Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:48 am

Rambo this is not about a comp card..

Comp card is like wages earned for doing work... thats yours you earned it and go do what ever you wish with it.

However what was by you (rambo) " I will come off the field for a break and you (pjshadow) can take my card to go play in my place. "

This is not using a comp card as you have stated man. This is infact using 1 registration for more than 1 person.

I know this was only said and not done by those 2 individuals however with everything that was brought forth it made it look real bad.
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

Rambo = Thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambo = Thief   Rambo = Thief Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:52 pm

WoW I just found this reply.....

Negative Ghostrider. PJShadow was never involved in this and please do not bring anymore members of this team into this Childish BS. I am really tired of all the drama.

This orginally started with Monkey not being able to play. I typed on a private Team forum (CPs) and stated that I would surrender a comp that I earned to Monkey and I would sit out for the game.

I know this is a late post but my words have never changed. My actions have never changed and honestly I am getting sick and tired of everyone trying to destroy my/our/this team. If we are such a threat then why are The Two Team Captains banned from the very field you play? Hmm...

Food For Thought! Rambo Out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rambo = Thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambo = Thief   Rambo = Thief Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rambo = Thief
Page 1 of 1