Corporal Punishment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corporal Punishment

Corporal Punishments Official Website!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Home Page!!
Visit My Website

Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly

Go down 
+3
Shadow Walker
Will
Rambo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rambo

Rambo

Registration date : 2008-12-31

Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly Empty
PostSubject: Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly   Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:06 pm

Based on the Serenity/Firefly series.

http://www.darkhorsescenarios.com/upcoming-game-poster.php

This is one of Bobby Gogolins games. They are really good and well thought out games. We have had at least 5 people go to both games, I would like to see if we can make this one as well maybe with a stronger showing.

Bryan Walker out of Austin, Tx is playing the role of Cpt. Malcom Reynolds.

He is really good friends with Blacklist and I believe he had played with us before.

Blacklist has already sided with him. Robert Duhon is the commander of the "Reavers".

In light of Blacklist being our sister team and we always run with them and vise versa. I have said that if we go we will be playing with the "Independents" along side Blacklist.

I really want to attend this game. What say you guys?
Back to top Go down
https://corporalpunishment.darkbb.com
Will

Will

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly   Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:35 pm

I would LOVE to since I am a freaking Firefly NERD. But I don't want to commit right now and say I can go because 1: the game is on a Sunday and it will be hard to convince my dad to let me go and 2: I don't know how my money situation will be right after Triple....er Double Threat.

What I'm sayin is I'd like to go but I don't know if I'll be able to, I'll have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

PostSubject: Re: Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly   Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:59 pm

Come on guys.. Who is going! This forum is really depressing sometimes....
Back to top Go down
Shadow Walker
Admin
Shadow Walker

Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly   Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:34 am

LOL Shannon and I will be going to this game...Come hell or high water.. Will if we can work it out and you want to ride with us just shoot me a pm....So Lets try and have a large showing at this one...We could really get our name out there if we kick some butt.. Who's with us?
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

PostSubject: Re: Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly   Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:22 pm

Alright guys, this is what I've decided. Due to my money situation, I will only attend this game if I am able to sell my comp card. I am currently working on getting a job so this shouldn't be an issue in the furture, I'm sorry for any problems this causes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Walker
Admin
Shadow Walker

Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly   Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:32 pm

lol bro your not causing any problems but thanks for the heads up!!
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly   Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:41 pm

Speaking of 'Heads' where is monkey?
Back to top Go down
Hazmat

Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly   Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:44 pm

Shadow Walker wrote:
LOL Shannon and I will be going to this game...Come hell or high water..

Glad to hear you'll be going to this one. See you at Double Threat...
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamblacklist.com
pjs_shadow

pjs_shadow

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly   Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:29 pm

Hey all, I know it's been ages since I've been on but I've had some work and personal business that had to be taken care of first.

That being said, I would abso-frickin-lutely LOVE to go to the Firefly scenario....being one of the original Austin Browncoats, but I too will have to see how money works out. As it is I am only going to be able to make it to Double Threat because I have a comp around here somewhere to a Viper game.
Back to top Go down
Hazmat

PostSubject: Re: Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly   Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:57 pm

Cpt. Malcom Reynolds is looking for two role player (Simon and River Tam). I know of two that would be perfect for it Very Happy Very Happy hint... (ShadowWalker and Dark Reign). Very Happy Very Happy If anyone is interested please let me know. The way DarkHorse runs his role players is they will have personal missions which makes it twice as fun. Any role players with supporting teams is ahead of the game.

Below are addendums for the game.
Simon would be the one that gives the Stim Pack shot. Think what type of damage a player with Seeker Rounds can do for five minutes.

ADDENDUMS FOR ” FIREFLY: AFTER THE WAVE”

While I’m not going over printed rules, I strongly encourage you to review the “MEDIC” rules as out lined in the GSRP V3.02.
(link to rules: http://www.scenariopaintball.com )

I WILL however cover rate of fire; ROF.

ROF is 15bps capped for all ramping modes. NO FULL-AUTO,ZIP or BURST MODES!
Semi-auto is uncapped. Excessive trigger bounce will count as a mode!
(Definition of Excessive: We slap the trigger and you fire more than one ball= too much bounce! You can either fix it...or...fix it. Trigger can bounce, as long as it does not fire two or more rounds per slap!

Speed is 280 FPS! If you are over...the ref will take appropriate steps. It’s a safety issue...please don’t argue with the ref!

Speaking of REFS, DHS is proud to utilize EXPEIENCED REFEREES! They know their jobs so please take it easy on them. If you break a rule...you will get a judge punch on your card! Break a safety rule...and you not only get a JP, YOU ALSO get to sit down with Seven, Animal, KLB, and MYSELF and get the SPECIAL SPEECH on safety, what you allegedly did wrong, and how we’re going to make sure you don’t do it again!
(We have duct tape and staple hammers…don’t MAKE us use them!)
We understand that the refs are human and may make a mistake, (however improbable). IF that is the case, please accept the refs call and leave the field as directed! Come to one of Us, and we’ll be glad to hear you out. Remember though…a call is a call, decisions are RARELY reversed...there are ALMOST NEVER any “do-over’s”. If a ref screws up...we want to know so we can correct the mis-interpretation. That’s our job…not yours. Please remember that.

PHYSICAL CONTACT is prohibited. (fighting)
No bullshit here, you will go to jail.
We are a firm supporter of A.N.T. ATTITUDES NOT TOLERATED!
(‘nuff said)

NOW…for the fun stuff!

GRIZWALD GRENADES: Unlike the old pressure sensitive models, these newer models come with three settings. This makes for a much more deadly anti-personnel weapon! It now carries three modes and has a larger “Kill Zone”. This weapon will eliminate players in a 15ft radius. Players who are in a direct, unobstructed line of sight will be eliminated by the blast. Players shielded by buildings or other structures will be safe. Weapon must be tossed underhand. IF tossed overhand or side arm, the device will detonate upon release and the blast radius will increase to 25ft. 1 time use only. REF will confiscate after use. REF must be made aware device is being utilized REGARDLESS OF MODE! Otherwise…it’s a dud.

MODES:

OFF: Device is in the off mode when it is dark. Safe to carry this way.

TREMBLER MODE: SLOW BLINK Device will detonate if a player approaches within 5 feet of the device. To be utilized only for booby trapping a prop, or a structure. Cannot be utilized as a “BOOBY TRAP” on trails or open playing areas. This mode is so sensitive a field mouse could set it off. TECH setting the device in this mode MUST WEAR BOOT MUFFLERS AND PLACE THE DEVICE GINGERLY to avoid setting off the charge. As far as instability…think Nitroglycerine on steroids. Can be disarmed by either a DEMO TECH or an ENGINEER wearing “BOOT MUFFLERS”.

DELAY MODE: QUICK FLASH Device will detonate 2 minutes after PLACEMENT! Ideal for covering a retreat from a bunker or a building! Can be disarmed by either a DEMO TECH or an ENGINEER .

IMPACT MODE: SOLID LIGHT Detonates upon impact. Drop it and there won’t be anything left of you but red dust to send back to yo momma!

THE STIM PACK: This unit genetically alters your bio-functions and basically renders you immune to wounds caused by battle for 5 minutes...then you die. (Nasty side effect!) This is not for the weak of heart!!! IT WILL NOT PROTECT YOU from getting your head blown off, A “SEEKER” Round, or a CS-40 charge. Grizwalds or Booby Traps will not affect you. Body shots or gun hits will not affect you. Due to its complexity, only CARTER GREY for the Reavers or SIMON TAM for the Independents can administer the STIM PACK. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO ADMINISTER THE STIM PACK OTHER THAN THESE TWO ROLE-PLAYERS UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A REF WILL RESULT IN THE DEATH OF THE SUBJECT AND LOSS OF USE OF THE PROP! A Ref must be involved in the project from start to end!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!! Failure to notify the ref…will result in a failure of application AND loss of prop.

SERIOUSLY…Make no mistake about this…it is going to hurt…a lot! Not for use by Wimps or warriors under the age of 18!!! (And I’m serious about that!!!) YOU WILL GET SHOT A WHOLE LOT!!! YOU COULD BE SHOT BY A SEEKER!! (nerf round for a law) YOU KNOW THIS GOING IN!!! and yes…YOU KNOW IT’S GONNA HURT LIKE HELL!!! YOU REALIZE...YOU MAY CRY!!!

SEEKER ROUNDS: Basically LAW’s with all the normal LAW rules. ONLY EXCEPTION is that they may be used against a STIM PACK user. 1 time use. Pick them up at the game trailer. Referee needs to observe.

CS-40: Plastique with high blast range and incendiary capability at approximately 2500 Centigrade. Timer acts as detonation device. Must be placed, not tossed. Without a timer it’s just 4 sticks of putty… Blast RADIUS is 25ft. Takes down buildings and all structures, eliminates ALL players within range. 1 time use. Referee needs to observe. Ref will recycle timer to base.

NO ONE SURVIVES INSIDE THE BLAST RADIUS!

Guppy Bombs: This weapon is old fashioned but highly volatile! Destroys everything within 15’ radius AND eliminates all players within a 15’ radius. You will have to heave the charge or you can set it down. 1 time use only, ref must observe.
Charge is detonated when Demo-Tech yells BOOM!

NO ONE SURVIVES WITHIN THE BLAST ZONE!

BOOBY TRAPS: Anti-Personnel fragmentation devices left behind by Reavers. Their motto has always been, If you can't take it with you...booby trap it! Some are pressure sensitive, some are "trembler type", some are trip wire activated! Watch where you step, watch what you pick up! Max effective range, 15 ft.
CAN be neutralized by Demo/Engineer with appropriate gear!

DERMAL MENDER KIT: Carried by medics to instantly heal wounds in battle. Specific instructions are supplied with each kit. They cannot be used to reverse the effects of a head shot, Guppy Bomb, CS-40 charge, Grizwald Grenade, Seeker Rounds or any other type of explosive booby trap. (Dead is Dead!!)

That'll cover most of it!!!
Back to top Go down
Woodie

Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly   Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:41 pm

i will be there
Back to top Go down
Woodie

Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly   Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:12 pm

can i ride with some one down there i throw in on gas
Back to top Go down
Hazmat

PostSubject: Re: Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly   Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:13 pm

Do you guys have a total number of CP that's going to showup?
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly   Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:05 pm

I'm fairly certain I'll be out there to support the team but I probably wont be playing this time Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly   Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkhorse Scenarios presents: Firefly
Page 1 of 1