Corporal Punishment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corporal Punishment

Corporal Punishments Official Website!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Home Page!!
Visit My Website

Police Department or BCPS

Go down 
+3
DeAthStroKe
Will
Rambo
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rambo

Rambo

Registration date : 2008-12-31

Police Department or BCPS Empty
PostSubject: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:28 pm

Rambo is now a Police Cadet Candidate for the San Antonio Police Department. affraid

Now I dunno if Im going to go through with it, Im happy were Im workin right now. I like my co workers, well most of them.

Last edited by Rambo on Mon May 25, 2009 3:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://corporalpunishment.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:32 pm

oh crapola
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:36 pm

Hey be lucky Im not Baytown PD. I would soooo pull you over! Razz
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:38 pm

Dude, congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
DeAthStroKe

DeAthStroKe

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:42 pm

NICE!! ConGrats dude....Now juss Remember what i drive....so next time u see me this is what i want u to do to remember...LoL Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:07 pm

Hmmmm ok, Ill put out a BOLO on a newer model Silver Dodge Ram 1500 p/u
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:08 pm

Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:31 pm

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to the Range and qualified with my glock .40 and a 12 gauge. I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100/100!!!
The instructor even invited me back as an Assistant Range Instrustor and Classroom Instructor!

BOM CHIK WA WA!!!
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:47 pm

Congrats Rambo
Back to top Go down
DeAthStroKe

DeAthStroKe

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:19 pm

Congrats dude... cheers
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:39 pm

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:49 pm

Ok but if I recall when I talked to a SAPD officer about becoming a police officer he said it take's several months to go through the prosess to get in to the police academy, So if you just took your test you still have a ways to go till you actually get in the academy. Oh yeah and who was your instructor that asked you to be the assistant range instructor?
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:51 pm

Wow you passed? Congrats
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:56 am

Maverick wrote:
Ok but if I recall when I talked to a SAPD officer about becoming a police officer he said it take's several months to go through the prosess to get in to the police academy, So if you just took your test you still have a ways to go till you actually get in the academy. Oh yeah and who was your instructor that asked you to be the assistant range instructor?

Considering the fact that Mom and Dad are both SAPD, hmmm...Think about it Maverick.

and you dont know the instructor. So dont try and act like you know.

Why are you trying to put me down for this? Everyone else is happy for me why do you have to be that one person that fucks that up.
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:57 am

Monkey wrote:
Wow you passed? Congrats

Did you ever doubt? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:03 am

Rambo wrote:
Maverick wrote:

Considering the fact that Mom and Dad are both SAPD, hmmm...Think about it Maverick.

Why are you trying to put me down for this? Everyone else is happy for me why do you have to be that one person that fucks that up.

I am not trying to put you down I'm just stating facts, and I wasn't the one who asked about the instructor it was bob the Police officer sitting right next to me right now who said those words and asked that question not me,
so don't even go there cause I am not your enemy so don't bite my head off for relaying facts from someone who knows and has worked at the academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:11 am

Are you talking about your Level 3 Rambo man? God, I HOPE SO? If so, congrats. That is what I qual'd at as well. If you cant hit what your aiming at at 15 whole yards, I dunno what the hell their gonna go with you..... Suspect

We went back to 25 yards though. Yall do any stoppage drills?
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:30 am

Yea, and we did the 45 degree back steps. Yall Qualed at 15!?!?!? Damn!!! That sucks I started off at 20 and went 5 yards back the first time and then another 5 yards back. I shot from 3 diffrent distances. Except the Shotgun, that was from 10 yards.

Squidly who did you qual through?

and call me ASAP squidz!
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:40 am

Maverick wrote:
Rambo wrote:
Maverick wrote:

I am not trying to put you down I'm just stating facts, and I wasn't the one who asked about the instructor it was bob the Police officer sitting right next to me right now who said those words and asked that question not me,
so don't even go there cause I am not your enemy so don't bite my head off for relaying facts from someone who knows and has worked at the academy.

And you couldnt have just said that to begin with?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Walker
Admin
Shadow Walker

Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:20 pm

Hey congrats Rambo, although it sounds like you had a bullshit shooting test. When Shannon and I qualified for our chls, we shot at 5 then 35 then 75 feet. Shannon scored a 239 out of a possible 250 and I scored a 246... Oh that little guy? dont worry about that little guy!
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:46 pm

Shadow Walker wrote:
Hey congrats Rambo, although it sounds like you had a bullshit shooting test. When Shannon and I qualified for our chls, we shot at 5 then 35 then 75 feet. Shannon scored a 239 out of a possible 250 and I scored a 246... Oh that little guy? dont worry about that little guy!

I think the instructor was a little harder on me then anyone else. But I proved my worth and was complimented. So eh.
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:56 pm

I started off at 20 feet (about 3 yards). Shot a whole magazine. (15 rounds)

Moved back 5 yards. Shot 15 more rounds.

Moved back 5 more yards Shot another Magazine.

I had 5 rounds left. So the Instructor said I was done. After shooting 45 rounds and having them all center mass he said I can help him with the other 40 people he had so I did. And once all was said and done and we helped the new CHL people. I got to shoot the last 5 rounds wherever. So at about 8 yards I left off all 5 into the targets head.

Then I qual'd with my shotgun, 10 rounds of .00 Buck (9 PEL) at I think 15 feet. BAM BAM BAM reload BAM BAM BAM reload BAM BAM BAM reload BAM!

I really wished he wouldve let me keep the target.

But there was really nothing left of it. Something about if I ever "stopped" anyone I could get sued for who good a shot I am. ::Shrugs::

But my view is, if nobodys doing something they arent supposed to be doing, I wont half to "Stop" anyone.
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:59 pm

Shadow Walker wrote:

He didnt score me. Sad

But in his defense we were really busy. Plus he was yelling at everyone so it was funny as shit. Who did yall do the chls through?
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:23 pm

I didn't doubt just wonderd hahaha jk jk
Back to top Go down
Shadow Walker
Admin
Shadow Walker

Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:32 pm

Cool brother Im really happy for you, I had a blast takeing my test..and its time to renew so I guess ill be takeing it again soon..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police Department or BCPS   Police Department or BCPS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Police Department or BCPS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Corporal Punishment :: General Discussion :: The Trash Can-
Jump to: