Corporal Punishment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corporal Punishment

Corporal Punishments Official Website!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Home Page!!
Visit My Website

In to the Light

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunk

Registration date : 2009-04-14

In to the Light Empty
PostSubject: In to the Light   In to the Light Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:22 pm

When i found Matt and Shannon left the field i was destoryed and i thought Damn my friends left the feild. This place is going to be empty.But as we know life goes on but sad to say you cant stop change.

For those who know me i dont like politics never have never will. But i cant allow this to go on just a few weeks ago everyone was cool and now there is mud being slung and bridges being burned in my opinion.

I tryed to stay in the shadow but i felt i had to bring these subject in to the light.

These are a few of the thing that i see and well dont like
1. When all these ppl left other teams CP took them in and said nothing. Now when ppl leave to go do whatever else thay are questioned and well it seem bashed.
2.when ppl try to set the record straight there named are deleted. Does the truth hurt or what?
3.It also seem that everyone is acting like high school drama BS i thought we were grown ups. When you think Corporal Punishment you think matureity and now i dont see it.
4. For not "beefing" with other teams but wow it seems like alot hatred and anger toward ppl who were on the team and on other teams.

With all this being said i know my name is going to be deleted a im ok with this but i have to say this I wish everyone on Corporal Punishment well and i hope this post will help everyone calm down and be cool start the heal process. Matt and Shannon whatever you guys do in the furture i wish you the best of luck and i have supported you on and off the field and i still do. The same goes for PJ,Rambo,Monkey,Will,and ninjaman oh i almost forgot Maverick.

Once again thank you for letting me post my thoughts and feelings

Hunk aka Grimm of Total Insanity
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

Registration date : 2008-12-31

In to the Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: In to the Light   In to the Light Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:32 am

Hunk, Read shadows post. Of why people were delete.J jumping to conclusions seems unfair, To talk about bashing as it seems this post of your's is doing as what you are saying.Yes we did take those members in with no question. We ALSO treated them like they were apart of Corporal Punishment as a family (As i seen). Belittling Us for resent activity seems alittle unfair to me.... and for for the trust hurts? Yes somtimes it does. The deletions of those non members weir for several good reasons, Nosy people trying to involve them selfs into a team matters and so on-So forth. If i may of missed somthing in this post. I'll add it later.
Back to top Go down

In to the Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: In to the Light   In to the Light Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:59 am

Monkey wrote:
Hunk, Read shadows post

Where can I read said post?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Walker
Admin
Shadow Walker

Registration date : 2008-12-30

In to the Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: In to the Light   In to the Light Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:33 am

Monkeys right, what difference does it make if you stayed neutral, grim? it seems you have already made your mind up....Also It is unrealistic to believe that my family (CP) would just stand by and not have any thing to say about what happend... sure there were some comments made.....but what did everyone think was gonna happen?? regardless of what your being told and im sure its not the truth, why dont you wait to hear both sides of the story before jumping out of that neutral box you said you were in....

Although monkey was right about why the Accounts got deleted he was not correct in the fact that you could read our reasons behind it because it was posted in our team section.....These reasons are security based, since team conversations on our own forum are no longer safe we are revamping accounts!! When we finish with our security issues we will be inviting everyone back to our forum...!! sorry for the misunderstanding.....

Also let this be known that we have no issue with TI what so ever..... We both love and respect each of and every one of you .....
Back to top Go down
https://corporalpunishment.darkbb.com
Monkey

Monkey

In to the Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: In to the Light   In to the Light Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:02 pm

Sorry shadow for my mistake.
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

In to the Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: In to the Light   In to the Light Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:37 pm

Grimm you and I are real good friends, now we're family. But cmon dude, you are not stupid look around. Why is CP all the sudden the bad guy?
Back to top Go down
https://corporalpunishment.darkbb.com
Monkey

Monkey

In to the Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: In to the Light   In to the Light Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:36 pm

I'm tired of how much we care and what we do, Then bam we get shit on like this?.....
Back to top Go down

In to the Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: In to the Light   In to the Light Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:43 pm

Good God, i dont know about yall but NOBODY IS EVEN GONNA THINK ABOUT SHITING ON ME CAUSE THAT'S JUST GROSS MAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

In to the Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: In to the Light   In to the Light Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:27 am

Maverick is asking somone to shit on him 0.o
Back to top Go down

In to the Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: In to the Light   In to the Light Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:54 am

Monkey your post just shows that you can't READ!!!
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

In to the Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: In to the Light   In to the Light Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:09 pm

HAHA im just messing you with jeez >.>
Back to top Go down

In to the Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: In to the Light   In to the Light Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:20 am

NOT FUNNY....!!!
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

In to the Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: In to the Light   In to the Light Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:59 am

Shocked im so lost right now? alien
Back to top Go down

In to the Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: In to the Light   In to the Light Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:54 am

Hunk wrote:
When i found Matt and Shannon left the field i was destoryed and i thought Damn my friends left the feild. This place is going to be empty.But as we know life goes on but sad to say you cant stop change.

For those who know me i dont like politics never have never will. But i cant allow this to go on just a few weeks ago everyone was cool and now there is mud being slung and bridges being burned in my opinion.

I tryed to stay in the shadow but i felt i had to bring these subject in to the light.

These are a few of the thing that i see and well dont like
1. When all these ppl left other teams CP took them in and said nothing. Now when ppl leave to go do whatever else thay are questioned and well it seem bashed.
2.when ppl try to set the record straight there named are deleted. Does the truth hurt or what?
3.It also seem that everyone is acting like high school drama BS i thought we were grown ups. When you think Corporal Punishment you think matureity and now i dont see it.
4. For not "beefing" with other teams but wow it seems like alot hatred and anger toward ppl who were on the team and on other teams.

With all this being said i know my name is going to be deleted a im ok with this but i have to say this I wish everyone on Corporal Punishment well and i hope this post will help everyone calm down and be cool start the heal process. Matt and Shannon whatever you guys do in the furture i wish you the best of luck and i have supported you on and off the field and i still do. The same goes for PJ,Rambo,Monkey,Will,and ninjaman oh i almost forgot Maverick.

Once again thank you for letting me post my thoughts and feelings

Hunk aka Grimm of Total Insanity

wow how can you forget me???
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

In to the Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: In to the Light   In to the Light Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:50 pm

yeah how could you forgot maverick Shocked hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In to the Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: In to the Light   In to the Light Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In to the Light
Page 1 of 1