Corporal Punishment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corporal Punishment

Corporal Punishments Official Website!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Home Page!!
Visit My Website

A Message From Ryan.

Go down 
+4
Monkey
Will
Shadow Walker
Rambo
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Message From Ryan. Empty
PostSubject: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:49 pm

Let me say first that i am not upset or mad in anyway. But for the sake of understanding i need to get a few things off my chest.

A few days after matt and shannon quit working at the field thier company phones were cut off, then they bought a cricket phone that same week and called Rambo and my brother Trail. I know this because i had to get matt's number from rambo and then was talking to my brother about the number and he said he had it as well on his caller ID.
So why would the co-capt not call the other co-cpt, if he didnt have my number Rambo had it and could have givin it to him. And once i finally got in contact with matt he was still a bit upset about the whole deal, which i can understand to a point. While we talked about things the teams existance was in question, not decided mind you, just in question. Because one of the things he said was "he wasnt sure what he wanted to do with the team disband it and start over, move it to another field, leave it alone and see what happens". All easily understood reasons at the time, however after that conversation i called a few team leaders and a few random members of the team and asked them what they thought about those ideas. A few said they saw that coming, a few said they didnt care either way they just dont want drama, and a few others said they would just wait and see what happens. So after a few days im sure they called matt and discussed the same things that i had with them. But somewhere in that process i became the bad guy, i became disloyal, i became shady , as they say. So because i was looking out for the best interest of the team and asking peoples opinions on the direction of the team i became the bad guy.

After all of that i thought that most other teams dont have 2 captains. So how were we going to make this work in ours? That as im finding out was already in the plans, to remove me from either the team or command because i was "shady" now and could no longer be trusted by matt and rambo, because they have to have total control of the team. And anyone that questions them or thier ideas is suspect and subject to removal.

Rambo has been after a promotion ever since he joined the team. When he would stay at my house during scenarios he would ask me at least once about it. One weekend somewhere around BHD or HFBL09 i had to totally tell him to quit asking because i cant do it, it has to be a team decision. Well rambo has been back to my house twice since then and only for a few minutes and if we are so much brothers the way he says we are why then has he not called me or tried to contact me this entire time. But now that im "shady" and on the chopping block, that gives him leverage to somehow get promoted or make himself look better. So shove me out of the picture and that makes him closer to matt the self proclaimed Team Owner.

in the begining matt asked a few people if they would like to start a team and after he got enough we formed it. We set out to create a team of upstanding, fair and hard hitting players,but now im not so sure that that is still the directive. matt and i were to be Co-cpt's since he worked at the field and couldnt play those games, or any game that was on a saturday. Well now that he doesnt have to work on saturdays anymore theres no point in having another cpt. Understanding that theres no need for 2 cpt's, and understanding that everything i say and do will be undermined or dismissed, I saw no reason to stay around and make a bad situation worse, So with my job causing me stress and long hours now i have to deal with answering for every team members stupid comments about a situation that didnt even involve them. If i were to fulfill my duties as a hometeam cpt and a team capt i would need to tell them to quit talking about those things and or pissing people off, but because its me that wouldnt work. It took matt to tell rambo to be quiet to slow him down because again im not to be trusted. Im "shady" because i have my own ideads and can make up my own mind. no respect, so again another reason to leave. And to date everybody that has left the team and gave the whole story as to their leaving has been called a judas, a backstabber, a liar, dishonest, and a whole slough of profane names. Most of us just didnt want the team to get be included in the "Matt and Shannon Show" because if thats what the team is all about or the way the team wants to be portrayed then we cant be apart of it. Because we set out to make a team of upstanding players who are fair and hard hitting. Somewhere down the line that mind set was lost.

In fact part of the Team SOP(that matt and i agreed on and co-wrote) totally forbids team members to berate each other or for that matter talk badly about anyone on a forum or in person. We supposedly were holding ourselves to a higher standard, i guess that is until matt gets mad and then its all about him, and nobody else matters,cause if you dont agree with him then you are the enemy. Another bunch of reasons i could no longer take responsibility for the team that wont listen to me because im "shady". In loved being the co-cpt of Corporal Punishment, training them and teaching them how to be better and more tactically efficient players, but when the opinions of a few people are forced upon the rest its no longer fun and not what we set out to do. Bottom line is i have my own drama i dont need yours and i dont need anybody forcing me to decided whether or not to chose sides in something that doesnt concern anybody but the parties directly involved. Would it be any different if i quit working for DirecTV and told all my friends that if they didnt shut off thier DTV and get dishnetwork that i couldnt be thier friend anymore?
____________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:23 am

Really? So Im the backstabber? All I care about is a promotion eh? Really..........and I suppose no one put you up to this eh? I am loving this shit!
Back to top Go down
https://corporalpunishment.darkbb.com
Shadow Walker
Admin
Shadow Walker

Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:10 am

Alright lets clarify a couple things here, first I am the team owner, second ryan you didnt help me create the team. The team was already created before you ever came into the picture_____Duh shannon was my xo way before, I Thats Right I appointed you capt because I was forced by someone to do so! The issue of the team wanting you removed as capt had nothing to do with these scenarios you listed, in fact since I never told you the reason why they wanted you removed it is in my opinion that your makeing things up. The reasons that were brought to my attention and let me be frank, I was there for most of them 1 Showing up late for practice, 2 not being in uniform during team recruiting days 3 the inability to make decisions on the field. Those were the top three your overall attitude came in to question as well. The list goes on but I see no need to air them here. Now Im not without giving a man his due credit, you did help me recruit and you did lead the team in my forced absense and I thank you for that.

As far as the my attitude, I have never not once told any of my team mates that when they leave they are no longer my friend, or if they dont think my way then its highway like your suggesting. Now if you leave the team with a bullshit reason and then insult my team right to my face or for any matter over the phone then yes you will be called some names because lets face it buddy, if any body has learned any thing about me is that when I make a statement its going to come true, I keep my word, do you know of many others that could do the same? So when you insult my family my team my friends of course there are going to be some hostility's , because I said they were family and said that they were my friends and thats what family does.!!!

And to answer your statement about dtv, if that employer treated you like shit and your friends stood around and let it happen, and didnt have any hard feelings or thoughts of their own wellthen I guess they are not your friends...
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:26 pm

Ok now that I am calmed down and not thinking like a rabid pitbull. Here is my response.

Ryan, yes at one point we were 'brothers'. But seriously....step back and look in the manner you are acting. I am not the only one who saw you acting shady. In fact I wasnt even the first one who noticed it. But it was some of the things that were done in the order and timeframe they were done in. They seemed way to suspicous to be coincidences. Then I spoke to an ex teammate and the truth came out.

So yes, When I saw you acting all shady I was watching you and yes I do inform Matt. dont forget, this team is my family, it was never just one person.

And let me make this clear, Yes Matt is my best friend, he is like a brother to me. Yes I do have his back, which is why I am in the predicament I am in. Do I regret stadning up for my friend. HELL NO!! I did it once, Ill do it again. Its what feels right to me. Because I have those morales. Alot of people seem to have a problem with that.

Now it was always my belief that Matt is the team owner. But he does not dictate nor as he ever run the team like that. We have the Core Members vote upon the Team stuff.

As far as the making myself look good, I never had to get rid of you to do that. Number one I was only as good as this team, thats what we are a team. So Im no better then anyone else we all work together.

Yes, I do want to get promoted. For a couple reasons, one is I want to serve my team better. The guys look up to me. And no offense but you ever wander why people would follow me or taz instead of you? Think about it. Im not singling you out but Taz always knows where to go to be in the action. Me? I can knock em in the head from 300 yrds away with a little tiny football. But thats not the point, I want to serve my team better, I have always been there for the team. I have always dragged my ass there and been in uniform even if I had to change right then and there I was still in uniform. I never took a day off from work, I came out and practiced even though I was dog tired and still gave it my best. FOR THE TEAM AND FOR MY GUYS!!! I HAVE NEVER ONCE QUIT AT ANYTHING! I am damn proud to say that, and I will never quit on my men or this team. Ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:40 am

This is just really sad to see. All of this coming from people that used to call themselves brothers. People rolling each other over ever chance they can. I am not, nor was I ever on this team, but I am friends with everyone here, and am in the middle of everyone as someone who can give an unbiased view. The amount of drama that is involved in something as simple as paintball astounds me! You guys are all a bunch of little girls. Everyone is soo concerned about who said what, and who did what to who, and who started this, that, and the other thing. Its a GOD DAMNED embarrassment fellas! This is all coming from GROWN folks, with GROWN folks responsibilities! This is paintball. Nothing more, nothing less.

The Corporal Punishment that was IS NO MORE! Let it be. Let those who want to start anew with new ideas and a new field you have nothing but the best wishes from everyone! For those that were on the team, that wish to stay at the field, and start something fresh, you too have the best from everyone as well.

Im not going to go into detail about what i've heard because it wont do anybody any good to dwell on the past. Everything that I've been told has been from multiple people, but only 1 side of the story. All of those stories seem to have many, many similarities.

LET IT GO. Move on with your life folks.......

Last edited by Squidly on Fri May 22, 2009 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : embarrassment has 2 esses.)
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:03 am

Squidly wrote:
This is paintball. Nothing more, nothing less.

I could not agree with you more.

Will
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:55 pm

Wow squidly Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Walker
Admin
Shadow Walker

PostSubject: Re: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:46 pm

Once again another hypocrite, that talks about maturity and then calls people names... your post is being deleted......
Also On another note, since there is soooo much talk about being grown ups and grown folk let me fill you in on some thing there squidz. first grown folk dont go around calling people little girls, they for damn sure don't assume they know whats going on AND THEN MAKE HALF RETARTED POSTS without ever knowing the whole story, They don't take on a responsibility like joining a Scenario team/family, and then leave with some bullshit story all the while smiling back at us... The Fact of the MATTER IS CORPORAL PUNISHMENT IS MUCH BETTER OFF WITH OUT THE PEOPLE THAT LEFT. THEY WERE A BURDEN TO THE TEAM. TO ALL CP MEMBERS. AND THEY WILL NOT BE SORELY MISSED. THE CORPORAL PUNISHMENT THAT WAS, STILL IS BACK BETTER MORE IMPROVED LESS BOGGED DOWN AND READY TO KICK SOME SERIOUS SCENARIO ASS!!!!!!! FUCK ALL THE NAY SAYERS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:07 pm

Shadow Walker wrote:
Once again another hypocrite, that talks about maturity and then calls people names... your post is being deleted......
Also On another note, since there is soooo much talk about being grown ups and grown folk let me fill you in on some thing there squidz. first grown folk dont go around calling people little girls, they for damn sure don't assume they know whats going on AND THEN MAKE HALF RETARTED POSTS without ever knowing the whole story, They don't take on a responsibility like joining a Scenario team/family, and then leave with some bullshit story all the while smiling back at us... The Fact of the MATTER IS CORPORAL PUNISHMENT IS MUCH BETTER OFF WITH OUT THE PEOPLE THAT LEFT. THEY WERE A BURDEN TO THE TEAM. TO ALL CP MEMBERS. AND THEY WILL NOT BE SORELY MISSED. THE CORPORAL PUNISHMENT THAT WAS, STILL IS BACK BETTER MORE IMPROVED LESS BOGGED DOWN AND READY TO KICK SOME SERIOUS SCENARIO ASS!!!!!!! FUCK ALL THE NAY SAYERS!

#1 I called NO ONE specific anything. Calling peoples posts retarded is doing exactly what you flaming people for!

#2 Its funny how these people werent a burden on the team while they were able to used for something. I.E. a place to crash during events, training for the team, etc, etc. I didnt see anyone calling people a burden while they were eating their food, drinking their drinks, using peoples houses to sleep, stage their gear, bathe, etc, etc. Theres your FUCKING hypocrisy for you!

#3 Im not assuming a damned thing. Everything that I've been told is from folks on both sides of this utter BULLSHIT! Your side and the other. The only person assuming anything is you Cap'n.

#4 Another point I would like to make is that for folks that talk about maturity, being responsible, and grown up yall should look at where you're staying? Last time I checked im not living with mommy and daddy........
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:07 pm

KNOCK IT OFF!!!

AND I MEAN NOW!!!

Where Matt and Shannon are living is nobodys business but their own. NOBODY'S!!!

The more and more you guys attack Matt the more and more hes gonna lash out, #1 LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE!!
He is trying to live his life and support his family. MY view is if you dont like it or anything he has to say. OH FUCKING WELL!!! BITE YOUR DAMN TONGUE AND MOVE ON!!

Squidly back off a little, your my buddy and I love you, but you dont have a clue on whats going on here. So just calm down.

Matt, stand down. Cool it. Deep breath. Goozfraba.

I have had enough drama and trash talkn for a lifetime. I could seriously write a book.
Back to top Go down
DeAthStroKe

DeAthStroKe

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:38 pm

Rambo wrote:
KNOCK IT OFF!!!

Matt, stand down. Cool it. Deep breath. Goozfraba.

its WooSaa.... =)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Walker
Admin
Shadow Walker

PostSubject: Re: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:10 pm

You know what Rambo your right, Squidz before this goes any futher why dont you give me a call.. 830-865-7155.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:32 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:07 am

FUCK YOU WOOSAAArs!!!!

Next person who says it will catch a .40 caliber S&W HP slug to their nutz.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:09 am

WOOSAA!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:11 am

That goes for girls too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:13 am

It's ok raven ill take the bullet for you
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:16 am

AWWW Thanks Matt Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:12 am

Ok, Honestly could we have enough of this drama?

Enough posting on the team forums of what is no ones business but the teams or personal crap?

Just questions Dont flame rainbow Razz:P:P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:13 am

I would like to make a point clear. My post here were not intended solely for the current members of Corporal Punishment. The majority of individuals involved read what is posted here, so I believe this would be the most appropriate place, so that it is visible to all involved. Perhaps I should have stated this in my original post, but I cannot change what is, I can simply make my intentions known.

I want everyone to know im not singling anyone out. I have not mentioned anyone specifically. I do not intend to. That is not the point that is being made. It is not my intention to make anyone's personal business public. My first, and #1 post simply said that the drama was enough, and it needs to be laid to rest. This post recieved nothing positive. My coming here was an attempt to stop all of the nonsense that everyone has become involved in. As for what I know, it comes from people that I believe what they tell me, when they tell me. These are people of character, and that character has not changed over the years that I've known them. They have continued to be the same person that they were when I met them! This information comes from both sides of the fence, and these people know who they are. I want everyone to know that my posting here was not intended to be a half assed attempt as most believe. I have spent the past weeks as a fly on the wall hearing everything from everybody. So, I have a pretty good idea of whats going on due to MANY similarities that I believe are more than just coincidence. I have not, nor will ever put anyone down for doing what they need to do to support their family. My words were mis-interpreted, and I apologize for any mis-understandings.

I have a few questions that I would like to ask, that are personal in nature, but I will make these questions vague enough so that only the person intended to answer them may, and they may do so via PM's to me. The answers will not be posted. They may post them if they choose to do so, but that is up to them entirely.

#1. Were you offered a place to live when you were possibly going to need it?

#2 Were you offered a place to stay during events, and for whatever other reasons that may have occurred?

#3 Were you offerred food and drink, and the use of facilities to bathe?

#4 Were you offered prior knowledge of information that would be of use to you in your employment?

#5 Was your character continuously defended during times of assault?

I ask these questions to make clear the character of certain individuals, and how it has not changed.

As for calling you Shadow, I do not have internet at my house yet, and am using the computer at work, but I will make an attempt to contact you this weekend.

So that it is known, I consider everyone involved a friend of mine. I simply wish for all of this nonsense to die. I continue to wish everyone the best, thus why I began this.....
Back to top Go down
Shadow Walker
Admin
Shadow Walker

PostSubject: Re: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:21 am

Well then squidz if you had said that from the start like you said you proably would have gotten some positive responses. All is forgiven and thank you for your response. I hope I didnt offend either! please do call me though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:23 am

Shadow Walker wrote:
Well then squidz if you had said that from the start like you said you proably would have gotten some positive responses. All is forgiven and thank you for your response. I hope I didnt offend either! please do call me though!

This is probably true. I did make an honest attempt to stay civil. It angered me to no end to see people that were eating f-ing chinese food together and laughing and having a hell of a time 3 months ago, involved in this! pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:47 am

Mr. Walker and I had much conversation. I feel much better about the status, and standing of everyone's situation.

I think John Lennon said it best,

"All we need is love....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:28 pm

Aww...... Ill give you love Squidzy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:14 am

Shadow Walker wrote:
.....you didnt help me create the team. The team was already created before you ever came into the picture_____

I seem to recall being there for that one......

Ahhhhhhhh, so many Saturdays wasted at the field trying to come up with a team name..... lol!

I will say this, and hopefully this will air everything out so to speak.....I hope. Razz

If memory serves correct, this team was founded in the aftermath that was the social club known as the Death Jesters (I don't think 99% of yall remember the Death Jesters ((I feel old all of a sudden)).

I remember talking with Matt, and he said that Shannon and him had talked, and she had said he wasn't going to be happy unless he was captain of his own team. So, we said okay, lets start our own team.

The thing is, I helped found this team with the thought of making it into the most badass home team at Tactical. We were going to train hard, practice even harder, and take no names. Matt said it best, "We want to be the team that everyone else fears". We were going to always be in contact, so we wouldn't have any of this emailing 2 hours after practice started to cancel it (I'm sure Matt remembers that one LOL). More importantly, we were going to trust each other and let there be no secrets among us.

It took us a while, well, a little longer than a while, but we set everything up, and started getting the ball rolling.

Now yes, I made a single practice then submitted my resignation, but Matt and Shannon are still my friends, andI've tried to keep up on the goings of Corporal Punishment as best as I could since I left.

With all this drama going on, I thought some insight as to why this team was formed in the first place would help chill everyone out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Message From Ryan.   A Message From Ryan. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Message From Ryan.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Corporal Punishment :: General Discussion :: Whats Bothering You!-
Jump to: