Corporal Punishment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corporal Punishment

Corporal Punishments Official Website!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Home Page!!
Visit My Website

If you have heard or havnt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkey

Monkey

Registration date : 2008-12-31

If you have heard or havnt Empty
PostSubject: If you have heard or havnt   If you have heard or havnt Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:53 pm

Yes, Someone jumped out fence and yes i chased him down a beat the holy fuck out of him ^_^ But no i didn't get my ass kicked like everyone is saying >.>

Just thought i would clear that up.... lol
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: If you have heard or havnt   If you have heard or havnt Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:11 pm

Ok this is the story.

Someone broke into their property and one of the cars. Monkey in his craziness went outside, and tried to stop them. They ran, Monkey chased them down the street and beat the holy crap out of the person. The guy hit monkey a few times and pulled a knife on monkey. Monkey walked away from the fight with a busted lip and a slight concussion. The guy walked away MUCH worse. All I have to say is Monkey.....Youve made me proud.
Back to top Go down
https://corporalpunishment.darkbb.com
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: If you have heard or havnt   If you have heard or havnt Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:14 pm

Personally, I wouldve shot him though, but thats me.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: If you have heard or havnt   If you have heard or havnt Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:26 pm

HAHA! Thats awesome! Way to go Monkey!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Walker
Admin
Shadow Walker

Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: If you have heard or havnt   If you have heard or havnt Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:07 pm

Way to go monkey, now lets see that same dedication to makeing to practice!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: If you have heard or havnt   If you have heard or havnt Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:26 pm

Lol yeah shadow im doing everything i can to talk to my dad into letting me Wink
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: If you have heard or havnt   If you have heard or havnt Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:29 pm

He would have got it worse if it wasn't for him pulling the blade out.... i hate people like that xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you have heard or havnt   If you have heard or havnt Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:11 am

Shoulda shot him. cheers
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: If you have heard or havnt   If you have heard or havnt Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:23 am

See Squidly agrees with me. Next time shoot em.
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: If you have heard or havnt   If you have heard or havnt Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:34 am

I know but i just lost my freaking mind i bearly remember much... I remember looking at the camrea and jumping the fence then its black.... hahah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you have heard or havnt   If you have heard or havnt Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:10 pm

Im ALL for beating the shit outta somebody as much as the next guy, ESPECIALLY one taking something of mine, but that wasnt very smart monkey. Im not preaching from my High Horse, just from a friends perspective. That guy coulda been hopped up on PCP and he would have had to have been shot to take down. You just never know buddy...

Glad to hear that you got his ass though! Bet he doesnt make THAT mistake again....
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: If you have heard or havnt   If you have heard or havnt Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Yeah squids i know it was very stupid!! of me but you know how it is when somones stealing your shit lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you have heard or havnt   If you have heard or havnt Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:46 pm

This is true. In retrospect I would have done the exact same thing. Im just glad you didnt get jammed up man.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you have heard or havnt   If you have heard or havnt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you have heard or havnt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Corporal Punishment :: General Discussion :: The Trash Can-
Jump to: