Corporal Punishment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corporal Punishment

Corporal Punishments Official Website!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Home Page!!
Visit My Website

Deadlands: The Reckoning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rambo

Rambo

Registration date : 2008-12-31

Deadlands: The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Deadlands: The Reckoning   Deadlands: The Reckoning Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:49 pm

Viper Paintball
http://www.viperpaintball.com

Presents:

Deadlands: The Reckoning @ Mt. Pleasant, Tx

Start Date: 11-14-2009 - 12:00:00
End Date: 11-15-2009 - 14:00:00
Walkon Cost: $ 60
Pre-Game Cost: $ 50 - MUST be Postmarked no later than: 10-28-2009
Early Bird Cost: $ 45 - MUST be Postmarked no later than: 10-14-2009
Case of Paint: $ 65
Half-case of Paint: $ 35
Air: $ 15

Side A: Jako Dar from Team Blackwatch
Side B: HotDamn from the Texas Death Dealers

Cash only at the event!

All events are event paint only as the majority of the prize package (in the thousands of dollars) is provided by Procaps in appreciation for our use of their paint.

While everyone will have a shot at winning some of the many great door prizes from our sponsors, only pre registered players are eligible to win one of the many free paintball guns to be given away...so be sure and get your pre registration in NOW!

Register by the "Early Bird" deadline and you will have a shot at winning a new SP1 from one of our friends at Smart Parts! This will be a special drawing open only to those who made the Early Bird deadline!

As an extra incentive for teams to get their regs in by the "Early Bird" deadline, any team who has five or more members in by the "Early Bird" deadline will automatically be entered into a drawing for five free cases of event paint from our friends at Procaps! The winning team will be announced on our forums, and they will receive their paint when they check in at the event.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN TYPE ALL INFO ONTO THE FORMS BELOW BEFORE PRINTING! THEN JUST PRINT, SIGN, AND MAIL!

AFTER YOU REGISTER PLEASE WATCH THE FORUMS ON THIS WEBSITE FOR CONFIRMATIONS, SIDE ASSIGNMENTS, CAMPING INFO, SCHEDULE, AND ANY AND ALL UPDATES ON THE EVENT. WE POST ALL INFORMATION THERE SO AS KEEP YOU AS UP-TO-DATE AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT INUNDATING OUR CUSTOMERS WITH EMAILS.

If you wish to pay your registration fee online you can use our online payment system. (Paypal account required)

If you wish to pay and register by mail you may print out the Player Registration Form and mail it along with your check or money order to:
Viper Paintball
PO Box 920
Winnsboro, TX 75494

Checks and money orders should be made payable to "Viper"

All deadlines listed above are postmark deadlines, so be sure you get your registration in the mail by the deadline.

We will be giving away thousands of dollars in door prizes, but only pre registered players are eligible for the many paintball guns to be given away, so register early!

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
https://corporalpunishment.darkbb.com
Rambo

Rambo

Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Deadlands: The Reckoning   Deadlands: The Reckoning Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:52 pm

I would really like to go to this event. I have heard NOTHING but good things about this series.

That and we have been invited by Team Black Watch to run with them.
Back to top Go down
https://corporalpunishment.darkbb.com
lonegunman

lonegunman

Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Deadlands: The Reckoning   Deadlands: The Reckoning Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:04 pm

I went to Deadlands last year, and it was a blast. Lots of role playing, lots of action.

I shot 6 cases of paint at last year Deadlands. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadlands: The Reckoning   Deadlands: The Reckoning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deadlands: The Reckoning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Corporal Punishment :: Other Events! :: Scenario Events-
Jump to: