Corporal Punishment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corporal Punishment

Corporal Punishments Official Website!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Home Page!!
Visit My Website

My new baby > Will's new baby

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lonegunman

lonegunman

Registration date : 2009-05-29

My new baby > Will's new baby Empty
PostSubject: My new baby > Will's new baby   My new baby > Will's new baby Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:59 pm

I bought an LE trade-in Glock 23 with 3 13 round mags for $415.

It and my USP are playing nicely so far.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: My new baby > Will's new baby   My new baby > Will's new baby Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:12 pm

At lest my new babies dont shoot hot over the chrono.. lol
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: My new baby > Will's new baby   My new baby > Will's new baby Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:26 pm

NICE JT!!

I carry a Glock 22 w/ 5x 16 round clips

MY next investment. Springfield XD .45!!
Back to top Go down
https://corporalpunishment.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: My new baby > Will's new baby   My new baby > Will's new baby Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:27 pm

Rambo wrote:
NICE JT!!

Not clips. Magazines....

They are called Magazines. Clips are for stacks of paper. Pistols require MAGAZINES.

Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new baby > Will's new baby   My new baby > Will's new baby Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:37 pm

Are these magazines ones that you yourself manufactured? Becuase I am having a hard time finding magazines in anything other than 15 round for the model 22. I've managed to find 29 round magazines, but those are for Glocks that have been converted to full auto, which I doubt even you are dumb enough to do. So, I digress. You have either struck gold with super duper awesome hicap mags, or you are a liar. Given your history, I am leaning toward the latter of the two....
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: My new baby > Will's new baby   My new baby > Will's new baby Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:48 pm

Well considering you are the Paul Blart of Zachary construction. I dont question you have no idea what I or Jeremiah are talking about. But I'm sure even Shadow can tell you that Glock MAGAZINES (Happy?) CAN BE converted to 16 rounds. Jeremiah can also confirm this considering he and I have had talks about FIREARMS. Considering you want to be on the Technical terms, it is not a PISTOL. It is a FIREARM.

SEE HERE: The detachable magazine is often referred to as a clip; Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magazine_firearms

REFERENCE LINKS: (Just in case you are still ignorant)

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/38722-1.html GLOCK MAGAZINE 2 Round EXTENSION

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/72866-1.html GLOCK MAGAZINE 1-2 Round EXTENSION (I have THESE).

To further educate you is the 10 Round Magazine for the Glock 22 Located in this Link:

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/39770-36.html

Considering you are having SUCH a hard time finding them in anything but 15 rounds Magazines. Which by the way are known as LE or Law Enforcement Magazines. Which until in recent years were restricted to LE/GOVT USE ONLY. Which all of my Magazines clearly state on the top of them, ".40 Restricted LE/GOVT ONLY". Which to further educate you, LE means LAW ENFORCEMENT and GOVT means GOVERNMENT, and to answer your first question. No I did not manufacture these. Though I would find it quite interesting I do not work for Glock nor is my backyard big enough to manufacture o rdistribute in anyway anything to do with firearms. So that would be very difficult. I do not blame your ignorance. You still have much to learn about Law Enforcement and/or the true side of Security. But here is a hint. Leave the air conditioned guard shack, put down the whistle and try getting out there. Get some expierence under your belt. Might do you some good.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Walker
Admin
Shadow Walker

Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: My new baby > Will's new baby   My new baby > Will's new baby Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:02 pm

Squidly we appreciate you stopping by but if you only come on here to start problems or talk down to people your account will be removed. Rambo you are absolute 100 percent correct.....Thats tantamount to a verbal bitch smack nicely done.
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: My new baby > Will's new baby   My new baby > Will's new baby Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:54 pm

Ah...they never learn. They get burned here and they say nothing. Now they are resulting to bashing me on facebook.
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: My new baby > Will's new baby   My new baby > Will's new baby Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:54 pm

Ah...they never learn. They get burned here and they say nothing. Now they are resulting to bashing me on facebook.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new baby > Will's new baby   My new baby > Will's new baby Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:09 pm

There all tons of magazine in all assortments for the Glock Model .22. I was generalizing. Why would you modify a magazine to hold 16 rounds if you cant hit your target with the first 2 rounds you fire? Is 15 not enough that you need 1 more round???

And shut your your punk bitch ass up about experience pussy. You work gay bars and get your fucking ass beat by trannies. You are the reason why LE hate security guards. Your Paul Blart jokes arent funny. They arent original either. YOU ARE FATTER THAN I AM! You are a fucking tool! Period! You are not a cop. You will never be a cop, so you play parking lot cop. You and I are both security guards, yet I work smarter than you. I work better hours than you, I make more money than you, and I have a better schedule than you. I was there dude. I dont work that weak shit anymore because its not worth starving to death, and burning up your check in gas to drive all over fucking town to work a 3 hour shift? I have been there you fucking retard, that is why I dont do that shit anymore. BECAUSE IT IS A WASTE! You can continue to bust your ass, and not sleep for a company that doesnt give a shit about you. That's your problem. Why do you complain that I sit in the air conditioning? Are you mad? Are you jealous that I work smart and you have to bust ass just to stay poor and angry? I love how you talk shit to people then you dont have to balls to say anything to their face! Ill say it here, and I have and will say it to your face. YOU ARE A FUCKING COWARD! You talk your shit on here, or facebook or whatever but you wont dare speak to any of the people you insult because you are a coward! You go on working your shit job, and getting your ass beat by women with dicks, and starving to death. Maybe you'll get lucky and stick your nose in somebody real's business and get your stupid ass shot. Maybe then you'll figure it out. You'll figure it out the hard way, but you'll learn. People do not respect you because of your little uniform, or your little badge, or the fact that you carry a weapon. You are a tool, and you will forever be one...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new baby > Will's new baby   My new baby > Will's new baby Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Shadow Walker wrote:
Squidly we appreciate you stopping by but if you only come on here to start problems or talk down to people your account will be removed. Rambo you are absolute 100 percent correct.....Thats tantamount to a verbal bitch smack nicely done.

That's just how it is with you guys. You get the truth. You get scared and all record is deleted. Im not hiding behind anything like that fucking bitch Joseph is.
He can hide behind his deleted comments, and posts, and lies. Im right here....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new baby > Will's new baby   My new baby > Will's new baby Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:35 pm

There will be no more of this bullshit. Rambo will be called tonight, and I will physically see him, and we will see about all of this nonsense...
Back to top Go down
Shadow Walker
Admin
Shadow Walker

PostSubject: Re: My new baby > Will's new baby   My new baby > Will's new baby Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:57 pm

Well as far as that goes he was warned and continued so his account is deleted.
Back to top Go down
lonegunman

lonegunman

Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: My new baby > Will's new baby   My new baby > Will's new baby Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:25 am

Rambo wrote:
NICE JT!!

Here is a pic:

My new baby > Will's new baby 1007091349

The 3 mags:

My new baby > Will's new baby Magazineso

2 LEO marked and one pre-ban. At least, the pre-ban dating is according to Glock.

Which, according to Glock, my 23 was imported in 1992, and served with the Corpus Christi Police Department, until it was sold to the dealer I bought it from. Gotta love LE-trade ins.

I shot an XD .45 and didn't care for it. If I had to go with a striker in .45 caliber, I'd get a Glock 21.

I've put 150 rounds through it so far, and I've only had one jam with it, which was caused by a weak mag spring. The mags can hold 13, but in the bad one, I could only put 11 in it. The 12th and 13th rounds jammed against the feed ramp. However, I have since ordered and installed a new mag spring and all 3 work perfectly now.

The ammo pictured, for those wondering, is Winchester Supreme Elite in .40 S&W 180 grn JHP Bonded. A 20 round box was $22.99 before taxes. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Shadow Walker
Admin
Shadow Walker

PostSubject: Re: My new baby > Will's new baby   My new baby > Will's new baby Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:50 am

To avoid spring jams due to spring fatigue dont store rounds in your clips at least not all of them.. keep one loaded maybe two and keep the rest empty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new baby > Will's new baby   My new baby > Will's new baby Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new baby > Will's new baby
Page 1 of 1