Corporal Punishment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corporal Punishment

Corporal Punishments Official Website!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Home Page!!
Visit My Website

The cactus tea party petty paintball

Go down 
+5
Taz
Will
Ninjaman
Rambo
Woodie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodie

Registration date : 2009-06-21

The cactus tea party petty paintball Empty
PostSubject: The cactus tea party petty paintball   The cactus tea party petty paintball Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:51 am

march 6 2010 game admisission $25.00 Includes Game entry, entry for all drawings, all day air.
event paintball only pmi premium at $55.00 per case

Game Schedule

8:00 to.... - Sign in and preparation.

9:30 - Pre Game briefing

9:45 - Players go to fort and get ready for Game On!

10:00 to 4:00 - Game starts at 10:00 runs continuously until 4:00. Players are free to leave the game anytime to take a break, get a drink, or reload on air and/or paint and be reinserted back INTO THEIR FORT during the next available insertion window. The insertion windows are every 20 minutes so you can get back into the action.

4:20 - Final Battle Played on Castle Rotstein Field - Each team gets to defend the Castle for 10 minutes.

After The Final Battle, relax and assemble in the Staging Area for winner announcements, Door Prize Drawing/Freebie toss and MORE......
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: The cactus tea party petty paintball   The cactus tea party petty paintball Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:16 am

Ok Guys this will be our first game for 2010. Lets make a strong showing.....GAME ON!!
Back to top Go down
https://corporalpunishment.darkbb.com
Woodie

PostSubject: The cactus tea party petty paintball   The cactus tea party petty paintball Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:48 am

petty is making us a very good deal all we have to do is buy paint for this event we do not not need to pay the 25.00 fee to get in the game and rambo has been name general for this game
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: The cactus tea party petty paintball   The cactus tea party petty paintball Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:25 pm

affraid

YES!! CMON GUYS THAT IS A HELLUV A DEAL!! LETS GET THIS GAME HYPED!!

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Ninjaman

Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: The cactus tea party petty paintball   The cactus tea party petty paintball Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:42 pm

I believe I can make it. Not that it makes a big difference for me but I am assuming we would be paying full price for paint, considering we are getting a discount on the entry.
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: The cactus tea party petty paintball   The cactus tea party petty paintball Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:31 pm

More then likely yes we will be paying full price for paint.

Here are Paint Prices for Pettys

PAINT
FIELD PAINT ONLY AT PETTY PAINTBALL
Stinger - $40.00 Per case of 2000
Formula 13 - $45.00 Per case of 2000
PMI Premium - $55.00 Per case of 2000
Evil - $65.00 Per case of 2000
Each case contains 4 bags of 500 balls - we also sell bags if you don't need a case.

Honestly Stinger is not bad for $40 a case. To play a 6hr game. But then again I shoot the LAW muahaha!!

But think about it, $40 a case vs Tacticals $75 or $80 a case now. Im definetly liking Pettys price and the QUALITY of paint.

Also guys like Woodie said, apparently Im generalling no doubt thanks to woodie and his tireless time he has been putting in for the team. So lets get this game hyped. Spread the word on every paintball forum!! Lets get this rolling!!
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: The cactus tea party petty paintball   The cactus tea party petty paintball Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:36 pm

I thought that Pettys had the 3 different types of paint only on weekends... I'm not sure but i think they only sell one kind at his scenarios. But I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: The cactus tea party petty paintball   The cactus tea party petty paintball Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:44 pm

Make sure i am on the roster and wookie and we will be there to get all pumped up
Back to top Go down
Woodie

PostSubject: The Cactus Tea Party   The cactus tea party petty paintball Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:39 am

Petty Paintball
Presents
The Cactus Tea Party:
The Browns Vs. The Greens Chapter 1
March 6, 2010
SPONSORED BY

KEE ACTION SPORTS and CUSTOM PRODUCTS

petty is knocking off the 25 register but we dont get the raffle tickets for register but we do get them for buying paint
The Scenario Series Season Opening Game at Petty Paintball will include a few new twists.

The team colors have changed: blue turned green and red turned brown to enhance stealth in the woods.

The Browns will be lead by Nimrod who has lead the Red Team in the past and played in various games in Texas and Oklahoma D-Day.

The Greens will be lead by Team Corporal Punishment, a veteran team who have played many Scenarios throughout Texas and supported the Blues in past games here.

Both leaders are at home in Cactus and will keep things running!

For the hard core scenario players, lots of mission based objectives: take and hold, recon, destroy, patrol and search and rescue issued every 15 minutes. For the online gamers, we will introduce Digital Domination to scenario paintball. More info coming soon...

Preliminary game map. Most of the objectives are set but a few will move. Stay tuned for updated map.

Game Schedule

8:00 to.... - Sign in and preparation.
9:30 - Pre Game briefing
9:45 - Players go to fort and get ready for Game On!
10:00 to 4:00 - Game starts at 10:00 runs continuously until 4:00. Players are free to leave the game anytime to take a break, get a drink, or reload on air and/or paint and be reinserted from the Hospital areas near each fort during the next available insertion window. The insertion windows are open for 2 minutes every 20 minutes and so you can get back into the action.
4:20 - Final Battle Played on Castle Rotstein Field - Each team gets to defend the Castle for 10 minutes. Coin flip to determine which team defends first.
After The Final Battle, relax and assemble in the Staging Area for winner announcements, Door Prize Drawing/Freebie toss and MORE......

EVENT PAINT ONLY FOR THIS EVENT
ADMISSION
Admission includes: all day air and tickets for door prize drawings!
Pre-register and get more raffle tickets and admission is $25.00
Register at the game and get 1 raffle ticket: $35.00
If you don't have equipment, you can rent a complete package for an additional $15.00 - all you add is paint!

PAINT
STINGER or better - $45.00 or PMI PREMIUM - $55.00 per case of 2000
Back to top Go down
DeAthStroKe

DeAthStroKe

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The cactus tea party petty paintball   The cactus tea party petty paintball Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:11 am

THATS A DEAL!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: The cactus tea party petty paintball   The cactus tea party petty paintball Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:37 am

Yes it is, which is why I want the WHOLE team to show up so Petty knows we apperciate this deal!!
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: The cactus tea party petty paintball   The cactus tea party petty paintball Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:40 am

Alright guys its looking like everyone might actually be at this event......Im excited!!!

We will also have a visitor coming to play with us...he has ran with us before and is a member of X-Factor....
Back to top Go down
Ninjaman

Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: The cactus tea party petty paintball   The cactus tea party petty paintball Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:42 pm

So I guess the guest^^ is Blister?

I will be there!
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: The cactus tea party petty paintball   The cactus tea party petty paintball Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:04 pm

Ummm I dunno.... Cool
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: The cactus tea party petty paintball   The cactus tea party petty paintball Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:50 pm

The game is in 4 DAYS!!!!

I'm so freaking excited, I've missed playing with you guys,
Cant wait to see everyone Saturday Very Happy

~Raven
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: The cactus tea party petty paintball   The cactus tea party petty paintball Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:40 pm

Ninjaman wrote:
So I guess the guest^^ is Blister?

I will be there!

Well actually we have a few guests coming....One is yes indeed Blister.....so I want CP to be on their best behavior....NOT!!! lol!!!
Back to top Go down
spyder

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The cactus tea party petty paintball   The cactus tea party petty paintball Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:06 pm

Since I am going to play how are we doing the registration since we are getting such a great deal? Is this a show up the day of or do I need to call up Petty?
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: The cactus tea party petty paintball   The cactus tea party petty paintball Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:07 am

Just show up, only CP members/prospects will be getting the deal.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Walker
Admin
Shadow Walker

Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: The cactus tea party petty paintball   The cactus tea party petty paintball Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:00 am

Great stuff@!!! Good luck to all for the upcoming game...I want nothing more then you guys to go out kick some ass and have alot of fun!! Wish we could be there with ya, we def miss you all !!!

Shadow Out!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Walker
Admin
Shadow Walker

Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: The cactus tea party petty paintball   The cactus tea party petty paintball Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:48 pm

so where is my aar???????????????????????????????//
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: The cactus tea party petty paintball   The cactus tea party petty paintball Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:28 pm

See Petty Events Section!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cactus tea party petty paintball   The cactus tea party petty paintball Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The cactus tea party petty paintball
Page 1 of 1