Corporal Punishment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corporal Punishment

Corporal Punishments Official Website!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Home Page!!
Visit My Website

Ref Staff 4 Raid on Entebbe

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cowboy

Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ref Staff 4 Raid on Entebbe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ref Staff 4 Raid on Entebbe   Ref Staff 4 Raid on Entebbe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:09 am

your welcome Will. i had to back out. ill be working that weekend.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Ref Staff 4 Raid on Entebbe   Ref Staff 4 Raid on Entebbe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:55 am

cowboy wrote:
your welcome Will. i had to back out. ill be working that weekend.

Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Ref Staff 4 Raid on Entebbe   Ref Staff 4 Raid on Entebbe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:36 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://corporalpunishment.darkbb.com
Shadow Walker
Admin
Shadow Walker

Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Ref Staff 4 Raid on Entebbe   Ref Staff 4 Raid on Entebbe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:46 am

Lol Devil as the field manager!! good bye field X!!!! ROFLMFCLAO!!!!!!!!!! This is the first match in the beginning of the fire!!! This should be really interesting to watch!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ref Staff 4 Raid on Entebbe   Ref Staff 4 Raid on Entebbe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:27 pm

Admin wrote:
Lol Devil as the field manager!! good bye field X!!!! ROFLMFCLAO!!!!!!!!!! This is the first match in the beginning of the fire!!! This should be really interesting to watch!!

wow dont you think that is a little harsh, if i recall right no one said this about you when you took over, i know there is hard feelings toward field x as you put it. maybe im thinking wrong who knoes and by all means not trying to start anything,

another note. will you and shannon be at the may 31st game? if all possible try to make it out there, will be nice to see yall again. and bring pics of elizabethhhhh.. Very Happy

i thought you was a whole lot older than grimm i looked on your profile your only 3 r so months older , i was like oh chit... lmaoooooo

and im still looking for what you posted earlier about ppl talking on a forum and you couldnt do anything about it. again i havent seen anything.......
Back to top Go down
Shadow Walker
Admin
Shadow Walker

Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Ref Staff 4 Raid on Entebbe   Ref Staff 4 Raid on Entebbe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:44 pm

Well Not that I feel the need to defend my post because I don't...!! And legally Explaining my feelings on this section is a no go.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ref Staff 4 Raid on Entebbe   Ref Staff 4 Raid on Entebbe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:43 pm

im not asking you to defend it. everyone has there feelings about different things i understand that... i also sent you a pm i hope i dont it right. lol... well tell everyone hi for me...

purplepants
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ref Staff 4 Raid on Entebbe   Ref Staff 4 Raid on Entebbe - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ref Staff 4 Raid on Entebbe
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Corporal Punishment :: General Discussion :: The Trash Can-
Jump to: