Corporal Punishment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corporal Punishment

Corporal Punishments Official Website!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Home Page!!
Visit My Website

Paintball Zone North

Go down 
+7
insanelyice
DeAthStroKe
Shadow Walker
Will
Raven
pjs_shadow
Rambo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
insanelyice

Registration date : 2009-05-25

Paintball Zone North - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:46 pm

SHADOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
first it was nice to see yall out there, second WHAT HAPPEN TO YALL ! we rushed home to get the kids so we could meet up with yall at the house but yall never came!? Why didnt yall come on out? (just wonderin) talk to yall soon.
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:07 pm

I am so proud of you guys, you did an awesome job.

Dom, I will make you my DSB. LOL!! You did an awesome job the whole game. You followed orders and did what you had to do. Great job buddy.

Chris, for you first scenario you played like you knew what you were doing. Oh and Welcome to the team prospect!!!

PJ & Drew, yall were amazing. I am truly honored everytime I take the field with you PJ we wrecked some shop!!!

and last but not least Matt & Shannon. I'm glad we got to go. It was amazing stress relief!!
Back to top Go down
https://corporalpunishment.darkbb.com
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:08 pm

Oh yea, BTW two words: DAVEY JONES!! That is all.
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:54 am

and i missed this event like every single one...
Back to top Go down
lonegunman

lonegunman

Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:06 pm

The water pump in my Cavalier decided it didn't want to be apart of my car any more and went out....

So, I spent my weekend agonizing my absence.....
Back to top Go down
Hazmat

Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:40 pm

C.P. it was great seeing you guys out there. I always enjoy running with you guys at the games. Thanks for the support you gave us at the game. We didn't win but everybody had fun which is the main part of paintball... See you guys again soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamblacklist.com
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:25 pm

Monkey wrote:
and i missed this event like every single one...

I don't even wanna hear that this is my fault. I talked with your Father and Stepmother. You knew when it was. You made your choice to go to your grandmothers. So its on you buddy.
Back to top Go down
Dark Reign

Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:37 am

The game was a lot of fun! I'm really glad that Shadow and I were able to make it. Definite props to Shadow for the "Davy Jones" stunt! Priceless!!!!! Hazmat, as always it was a pleasure to play alongside you guys! Can't wait until the next one!
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:30 am

OMG Shannon posted!!! HOLY SCHNIKE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paintball Zone North
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3