Corporal Punishment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corporal Punishment

Corporal Punishments Official Website!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Home Page!!
Visit My Website

Paintball Zone North

Go down 
+7
insanelyice
DeAthStroKe
Shadow Walker
Will
Raven
pjs_shadow
Rambo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rambo

Rambo

Registration date : 2008-12-31

Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:00 am

DeAthStroKe wrote:
Me and my bro are still attending....and i still have mav and rambo riding with me...

Yup Im still going with you Dom!!
Back to top Go down
https://corporalpunishment.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:18 am

Myself and a group of 3 tournament players from Austin will be there....

....playing for the total awesome group of Black List. king
Back to top Go down
Shadow Walker
Admin
Shadow Walker

Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:36 am

So lets make some plans cause I want to make this one as well...still probly not going to play..But just in case what time are you guys meeting where and how much is registration?
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:05 am

Walk on Reg is 45
Back to top Go down
DeAthStroKe

DeAthStroKe

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:10 am

Rambo get in touch with me about how were going to meet up....if you call and i dont answer im at work for the next 12hrs. (BOOO!!) ..call me at about 730pm...
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:49 am

Will do pardner!
Back to top Go down
pjs_shadow

pjs_shadow

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:35 pm

I'm doing my best to shoo them darn crickets away.

So come on folks, who is coming and who is not? Are y'all interested in meeting up at our hotel and caravaning from there? Wazzup?

At this point I understand the following:
Playing:
PJ
Drew
Dom
Dom's brother

Maybe Playing:
Shadow
Shannon ?
Rambo

If that's all I understand I just wanna get into my head how things are gonna roll come Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Walker
Admin
Shadow Walker

Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:06 pm

Looks like we will be able to cover reg just limited paint at this point...
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:48 pm

Hey Dom it looks like I'll be going with Matt and Shannon. I'll be working in the area of them so itll be easier just to head to their house afterwards. And we'll leave here around 5am.

I might be playing I can definetly afford Reg at this point but itll be the paint. So if I shoot the LAW all day I should be fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:50 pm

Shadow Walker wrote:
Looks like we will be able to cover reg just limited paint at this point...

Bet you wish you'd a hopped on Squidly's pump train eh??? cheers cheers cheers <---3 cheers for Squidly!

HIP, HIP......... king
Back to top Go down
DeAthStroKe

DeAthStroKe

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:54 pm

Me and my bro are def playing...rambo i copy u riding with matt and shannon....Pj im down for meeting up at the hotel ill juss look it up and get directions....Im hyped about playing and so is my bro...LETS DO THIS CP!!!

Ps. Glad our Cap's can make it out with us!! cheers

CP FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:04 pm

The cool thing is the last time PJ and I went to PB Zone North we recked shop with a small little 5 man squad.

Now its gonna be around 8 of us. Including Matt and Shannon so Hellz Yeuh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:12 pm

But your going up against Black List + more this time....
Back to top Go down
pjs_shadow

pjs_shadow

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:24 pm

The hotel we are staying at is:

Fairfield Inn Humble
20525 Hwy 59
Humble, Tx 77338

It looks to be about 3 miles from the field. Right up FM 1960 Bypass to Hwy 59 and then north.

If you need to get in touch with me call my cell at (512) 779-2956

Below is an image showing the hotel and the field in relation to each other. We expect to leave the hotel a bit before 0800 so if you aren't there by, say, 0750 then just go to the field.

Paintball Zone North - Page 2 HoteltoField
Back to top Go down
pjs_shadow

pjs_shadow

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:26 pm

I was under the impression that we are supposed to be playing for Black List. I was told to register for Calico Jack.
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:29 pm

We are playing for Blacklist. JT is just retarded.
Back to top Go down
pjs_shadow

pjs_shadow

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:42 pm

Whew.

And woooosaaaaa, we'll have command staff on the field. Surprised)
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:46 pm

NO PJ!!! Its GOOZFRABA!!
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:47 pm

Give it up Rambo... Everyone knows it WOO SAA

Good luck guys, wish I could be out there with ya'll this time
Back to top Go down
DeAthStroKe

DeAthStroKe

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:55 pm

WOOSAAA!! Wish u could have made it Raven...Sure there will b pics =)
Back to top Go down
Rambo

Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:18 pm

Ok, I sumbit to the will of Wooo Saaa

I watched that movie yesterday, it kinda sucked. Wooo Saaa is way better.

But I challenge you ALL without looking to tell me what movie Woo Saaa came from. BUT THROUGH PM YOU MUST PM ME with the answer. Whoever gets it right does win something. So there is a prize. BUT NO CHEATING GUYS!!

If you post the answer here the contest is forfeit and no one wins a prize plus that person will be ostorsized.

So play fair and PM me the answers. Everyone is subject to the contest of course.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:25 pm

How did the game go??
Back to top Go down
DeAthStroKe

DeAthStroKe

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:41 am

AWESOMENESS PURE AWESOMENESS!! For my and my brothers first scenario game it was awesome!! Wish i could have spent more time on the side of CP but i had my orders and ran with it XD...I wanna say thxs to shadow, shannon, Rambo, PJ, and drew, and the entire Black list family ....thx for making this an unforgettable first scenario for me and my bro. We may have not won on the score cards....but everyone knew CP was in the HOUSE!! Thx again guys cheers
Back to top Go down
pjs_shadow

pjs_shadow

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:04 am

I too wish more of y'all could've made it to the game. It was definitely a good time. There were ups and downs, as always, but the ups definitely made up for the downs.

As my first scenario game as an official member of CP it was awesome indeed.

My hat is off to Shadow for being a definite force in leading the team. As much as it may seen to not be the case to some, I am not a very good leader on the field. I am a soldier. Gimme orders and I'll do it or die.

Dom, Chris, and Drew were all friggin awesome....bearing in mind that this was the first scenario for all three of them they accounted for a pretty massive number of kills. Congrats to you guys.

It was nice to have Shannon and Rambo there to help provide a solid example on playing as part of a team and doing what needed to be done to make things happen. Thanks to you also.

And Dom, well he will one day make a fine spy. It woulda helped if he hadn't actually shot out like three of us at least in the firefight. Remember Dom.....shoot OVER our heads....don't shoot us in the head. Wink You done good buddy, I know you were uncomfortable but you done good.

Well I'm gonna get back to work. Till next time. Woosah!!!
Back to top Go down
DeAthStroKe

DeAthStroKe

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:13 pm

im sorry about the headshots...lol...my brother has a mouse on his forehead due to my shot...lol..but indeed a great time...WHOO!! CP FTW!!...and yes pj u are correct, WHOOSAA INDEED!! Edit: Actually felt pretty comfortable juss had to get the HeeBee Jeebees out lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paintball Zone North   Paintball Zone North - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paintball Zone North
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next